Principles and Beliefs
Magrath High School has adopted principles for a learning environment that are learner centered, collaborative, responsive, innovative, equitable, and accountability based.
Magrath High School believes:
- That the student is the major focus and consideration in all-educational decisions.
- That education must take place in an environment that is safe and secure, motivating and encouraging, and responsive to the needs and concerns of all partners.
- That all students have different gifts and talents, which must be addressed individually.
- That teachers are responsible to be trained and knowledgeable with regard to curriculum and that they are competent in their delivery and classroom management.
- That parents, together with their students, will ensure that students function as responsible learners; showing diligence in their studies, attending regularly, complying with the rules of the school and conducting themselves in a co-operative, respectful manner.